Monday, September 21, 2009

Stealing My Thunder

Frank Zappa Plays the Music of Frank Zappa: A ...Image via Wikipedia
Admit it. You've done it. You've searched your own name in google. Perhaps to see if you show up anywhere, or to find out who your moniker dopplegangers are.

Recently I did the self search and I realized that there is a lot of competition for the "Greg Stock" brand.

There is twitter me . Lets face it, this guy is good looking. No wonder I'm not getting any.

Then there is biophysicist me.

This explains why all my efforts to break into biophysicism have been thwarted over the years.

That is OK, maybe I'll break into high tech. After all, I do have a blog AND I've had an email address for several years. What more could there be? Believe me, I know high tech. But no, this guy beat me to the punch .

Perhaps, I'll resign myself to my fate, and be just another shmoe, but even that is taken.

I'm starting to understand why Frank Zappa named his daughter Moon Unit. If only my parents had had such vision.

www.goyestoeverything.com