Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is Harper Dissin' The Ho's?

I am proud to present my first ever guest blogger,  Big Daddy G. While the opinion of Mr. Dog may not reflect the editorial position of the management, we support his right to self expression.

Yo Stevie, sup? Stop fuckin' over the bitches or be prepared to pay da cost. You been hammering the broads pretty hard, if only in the political sense.

If a ho has a shorty, then thats her problem. One persons rape is another mans party, am I right? And if she can't get an abortion, well she should have considered that before she decided to be raped.

Thank goodness we have people with your common sense in power.

Now, as a fellow pimp, I realise that the ho's must be kept down, but do you have to be so public about it?

You're wrecking the game for the rest of us.

Slow down dude, you're giving pimping a bad name.

Having said that, I'm quite astonished that a random female doesn't walk up to you on the street and kick you in the balls each and every day.

Obviously, the populace deserves to be treated with the contempt that you create. Very, very impressive work. And I like the overall message.

Women should be kept down, and men should rule the planet.

Its just a little surprising that you're getting away with it so easily.

I am so proud to live in such a free country, thanks to you, Mr. Harper, but you should know that if you see me, you should cross the street, because if I get the chance, I will knee you in the balls on behalf of every woman on the planet. Besides, according to The Pimp Accord, Canada is my territory, not yours.

Ya freakin' douchebag.

Peace out,

Big Daddy G

http://www.goyestoeverything.com