Monday, October 18, 2010

Exhibit A, Your Honour

What can I say, Ive had enough, I don't give a good goddamn if this post ends up beimg introduced as evidence at my trial. I have a clean sheet, and lets face it, it is not like I live in Texas.

I am tired of being demoralised by these slings and arrows.

I don't care anymore, and when the police ask me how it is that a young patron in my bar became comatose as they point out the shattered glass patio table, when they inquire about the corpse in the alley who had his eyes gouged out by a corkscrew or the homeless guy who woke up on fire, I will tell them everything.

That motherfucker thought that smashing glass all over our patio was really funny.

The guy in the alley threatened to kick my head in, while showing the deepest disrespect for a female colleague.

And the homeless guy who woke up on fire is a petty criminal who is responsible for dozens, if not hundreds, of petty crimes in my neighbourhood.

I'm just saying, someone is gonna get it at some point in some way.

I am tired of taking the shit, it is time to dish some out.

Any takers?

http://www.goyestoeverything.com