Thursday, October 15, 2009

How to create a free digital logo.


For a couple of months, I have been pondering the fact that I need a logo. An image that would give a visual continuity to the content that I post across various platforms.

I struggled with this, knowing that my knowledge of graphic design is poor, but also knowing that a logo is important as I try to make a tiny dent in the vastness of the internet. While the internet may be a bear I am trying to wrestle to the ground, it is also a warm and cuddly friend.

A quick google search led me to logoease.com . This was kismet for me, as one of their free images matched well with what I had already envisioned.

They give you a black and white image, which you then tweak with colour, angle, text and sizing.
Once you save it they email you a zip file containing the image in many different sizes and formats.

I'm happy with my little free logo, what do you think?

http://goyestoeverything.com