Saturday, October 31, 2009

Awards, Awards, Everywhere

Director Awarded Chamber's Business of the Yea...
So last week, someone I know won a Directors Guild award. I actually got a little thrill from holding the award. This week one of my colleagues was voted the best server in Toronto in a readers choice poll in a major weekly publication. It is a very impressive accomplishment, given that we are just a little bar

I have been in this business for thirty years, and I like to think that I am pretty good at what I do, but nobody ever gave me an award.

Congratulations to the Divine Mr. M . Your gift is your ability to engage people, and you give it well.

Now if you could just do the chalkboard or turn the outside light on or cut a few limes that would be good too.

I doff my cap.

http://goyestoeverything.com