Sunday, November 28, 2010

Device-ive

I guess its better than banging junk, but the scope of the usage far outweighs the heroin problem.

WTF is wrong with you people? Are you so bereft of the ability to comprehend that a beautiful reality is happening around you right now in HiDef that you have to hide inside some digitally created falsehood that you long to call your life?

I don't care what you posted on Facebook, I don't care about your latest Tweet, and I don't even care if you care to read this post.

But I know you. I see you every day. And I do care about you.

So let me say this to you.

Real life is happening out there.

It is not happening in here, no matter what they try to tell you.

So stop reading this blog, De-Facebook and Un-Tweet.

And go fly a kite.

I mean that seriously. Go fly a kite, it will make you a great deal more happy than sharing your opinion about the latest Mad Men episode or Lady GaGa vid.

Better yet, go fly a kite with a friend.

Either way, each and every one of you should go fly a kite.

http://www.goyestoeverything.com