Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bye Facebook.

Yes, you are so vain, and your Facebook posts are living proof. And same here. Shame on both of us.



You know what? You're boring, your misconceptions about your own existence bore me, and the fact that you have created some delusion whereby you think what you post on Facebook is of any interest to anyone other than the fake little clique members that you cultivate is a whole 'nother level of boring.

Lets face it, Facebook is the biggest cult ever created, and chances are that you are an enthusiastic member. I know I was, and that I was probably way more boring than you.

I see a lot of people putting all their eggs in Facebook. I see people addicted to the superficial illusions of self glorification and those that think Facebook will make them rich.

But if you take a moment to examine the content that people post on Facebook, you will find a social environment that is very Grade 9. There are only three types of people on Facebook and you are one of them.

The Needy.
The Bully.
The Control Freak.

I'm all three, but I have better things to do. I'm very sorry that you don't.

Bye bye, Facebook.



Youre so vain, I'll bet you think this post is about you, don't you?

http://www.goyestoeverything.com