Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dog......meet Pony....Its showtime.

As of this writing we are in the midst of an election in Canada. I am sure of this because my television is rife with a bunch of  overpaid and overweight white balding men aided by young blonde women in tight tops telling me that if I  don't vote for the correct party, the world will surely end.

Now I've had the opportunity to spend some time in a few countries where the notion of democracy is obscure at best, and I hate to pull the rug out from the rest of you stupid, bloated, spoiled, self important, bleak, dreary motherfuckers, who live in Canada under the illusion that because you put an X beside a box every few years,that you live in a democracy.

At least the people in Syria are aware that they have no freedom, you people remain clueless.

And can anyone tell me about a specific incident involving the government that actually had a significant impact on your day to day life? Seriously, anyone?....Yeah, I didn't think so.

So bleat on over your roast beef in your dining room next to the sport utes in your garage and overlooking the golf course, about how awful life would be if party X got elected and support the lies that you tell yourself about the pointless and deluded life that you and your ilk live each day.

And most importantly, make sure you get out and vote on May 2nd.

Your delusion counts.


http://www.goyestoeverything.com